Last Updated: September 7th, 2020
In the event you disagree with any provision in this Policy, please do not use our Websites or provide any personal data.
1.The information we collect
When you use our website, we automatically collect certain information about you and your internet usage. The specific categories of personal data concerned and the sources from which we obtain them are linked to the way you interact with our websites and services. More information about the categories of personal data and the ways in which we collect it are described below.
Personal Data You Give to Us
When you register for and use our services we collect the information that you give to us. This includes information like your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, country of residence, language, gender, and time zone.
We also collect information you provide through our customer support team where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with one of our services. Customer support will ask you to provide a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
Personal Data We Automatically Collect
Information about your use of our services
As you navigate through our website, we collect information about your device, browsing activity, and patterns, including:
– Log usage data of your visits to our website, including technical session and connection information, resources that you access, traffic data, location data, date and time of access and frequency
– Personal data about your computer and internet connection, hardware and software, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, browser type, language settings, web pages you viewed on our website, search terms and times of your visit
– Details of referring websites and web pages you visited prior to ours.
If you use any of our services to make a purchase, we collect information about the purchase including:
– Payment information and account authentication information
– Preferences when you set them within the service.
Cookies Used On Our Websites
2.How we use and share your information
UWe use the information that you give us and the information we collect to deliver, maintain and improve our services. We also use this information to provide you with services that you request, develop new services, suggest personally relevant features, offer you customized content, provide you with tailored advertising, send you promotional materials from us or our affiliates and trusted business partners, keep our services, business and users safe and secure, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We do not, and will not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we do permit third-party service providers to collect personal information through some of our services and we share personal information with third party service providers for marketing purposes such as providing advertising about our services.
3.Protecting your personal data
Your choices and rights
We want to be as transparent as possible with you, so that you can make meaningful choices about how you want us to use your personal data.
We remind you that you can at any time exercise certain data protection rights:
– The right to request access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed.
– The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data.
– The right to restrict or object to processing concerning your personal data.
– The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your Personal Data transmitted from us to another controller.
– Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
– The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
Any requests related to the above rights can be made by sending an email (email@example.com) to us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on our services may change or no longer be available to you.
Regarding Information retention and information security
4.Concerning Information about children
Our website is intended for use by adults only. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) is prohibited to use our website and all related services.
If we discover that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has violated this prohibited activity, we will delete the child’s information from our database.
5.Amendments to This Policy